Our Industry Focus
Technology & Tech-enabled services
The team’s experience encompasses various sub-sectors, including semiconductors and electronics, software, financial technology and healthcare IT.
Media, Digital Media & Communications
Our bankers work with industry leaders in all areas of media, including ad-tech, digital content, eCommerce, filmed entertainment, gaming and mobile, as well as broadband service providers.
Furthermore, we have significant transaction experience across the communications sector, including services, software and equipment, and strong relationships with leading players in these industries. Our bankers work with industry leaders in all areas of communications, including traditional network providers, managed services providers, wired and wireless infrastructure companies, content providers, and systems and storage vendors.
Consumer & Retail
We advise clients on eCommerce, specialty retail, apparel, action sports and consumer tech. Our bankers deliver the insight and judgment that comes with experience, serving clients ranging from global public companies to emerging brands.
Our healthcare team works with clients in several main sectors of the healthcare industry: biopharmaceuticals, diagnostics & research technology tools, medical devices, healthcare IT, care services, and buy and build and roll out concepts.
Industrials & Industrial Technologies
Specifically, we advise on areas including aerospace & defense, test & measurement, distribution, motors, engineering & construction, specialty chemicals, energy & cleantech, metals & mining services, transportation & logistics and home building.
Since the Business Services field is becoming increasingly technology-driven, our thorough understanding of information and internet technology gives us an edge in this thriving services space.
Our financial institutions team leverages its deep industry knowledge to provide advice to the global financial institutions sector, one of the largest sectors of the global economy.
We have strong M&A and capital raising experience across each of the following sub-verticals:
- Asset management, including private equity, alternative asset management, private banking, ultra-HNW and traditional asset management models
- Broker/dealers, including advisory, full service, retail, independent, insurance-owned and RIA models
- Market structure, including proprietary trading firms, inter-dealer brokers, exchanges and OMS/EMS, and related software and services vendors
- Insurance, including insurance services and risk technology, insurance brokers and MGAs, wholesalers, reinsurers and primary carriers
- Bank and broker technology, including clearing, trust and custody, TAMP and related technology innovators