Work With Us
Vice President (M&A / Corporate Finance), Paris Office
We are looking for a Vice President (VP) for our expanding team. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team and performance-based compensation, in line with market standards. The VP plays an integral role in the services provided to our clients, and participates across deal origination and execution cycles. Your tasks will include preparation of business documentations such as pitch books, teasers and information memorandums; advanced financial analysis incl. business plans, valuations and transaction structuring; transaction execution tasks e.g. coordination of due diligence processes, client and counterparty management; project management and junior team leadership; business development, identification of opportunities and relationship building.
- Degree in business administration, finance or economics from top business school or university
- 6+ years of work experience in corporate finance / M&A
- Demonstrable sell-side deal exposure
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Team player with excellent communication and presenting skills
- Solid leadership and project management skills
- Professional fluency in French and English (oral and written) is a must
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and CV via e-mail to Sue Sudbury (recruitment.PAR@gcaaltium.com). Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.
72, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré