Work With Us
Vice President (M&A / Corporate Finance), Zurich Office
We are looking for a Vice President (VP) to further strengthen our team. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team environment, and a performance-based compensation. Our VP plays an integral role in the services provided to our clients, and participates across execution cycles and deal origination. Your tasks will include preparation of business documentations such as pitch books, teasers and information memorandums; advanced financial analysis incl. business plans, valuations and transaction structuring; transaction execution tasks e.g. coordination of due diligence processes, client and counterparty management; project management and junior team leadership; business development, identification of opportunities and relationship building.
• 6+ years of work experience in investment banking (M&A), corporate finance, investment or corporate development, from M&A boutiques, investment banks, corporates or private equity
• Demonstrable prior sell-side deal exposure
• University Master (or Bachelor) degree in business administration, finance or economics with excellent grades
• Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Team player with excellent communication and presenting skills
• Solid leadership and project management skills
• Professional fluency in German and English (oral and written) is a must
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter, CV, references and grade transcripts via e-mail to Mario Schlup (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.