Work With Us
Vice President (M&A / Corporate Finance), Tel Aviv Office
We are looking for a Vice President to further strengthen our team in Tel Aviv. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic firm and performance-based compensation, in line with market standards. The VP plays an integral role in the services provided to our clients, and participates across deal origination and execution cycles. Your tasks will include preparation of business documentation such as pitch books, teasers and information memorandums; advanced financial analysis incl. business plans, valuations and transaction structuring; transaction execution tasks e.g. coordination of due diligence processes, client and counter party management; project management and junior team leadership; business development, identification of opportunities and relationship building.
- Relevant education in business administration, finance or economics with excellent grades
- 5+ years of work experience in investment banking, corporate finance / development or investment from mid-market M&A boutiques, bulge-bracket investment banks, corporates or private equity
- Demonstrable deal exposure
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Team player with excellent communication and presenting skills
- Solid leadership and project management skills
- Professional fluency in English (oral and written) is a must
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter, CV and any references via e-mail to Hilla Katzir (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.
Hilla Katzir (email@example.com)
94 Yigal Alon St., 16th Floor
6789140 Tel Aviv