Work With Us
Intern (M&A / Corporate Finance), Frankfurt Office
GCA Altium’s Frankfurt office is looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Intern who is available as of September 2019. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team. As an intern, you will assist our team of corporate finance professionals with their daily tasks. Your work will be highly diverse and reach from maintaining valuation spreadsheets over preparation of marketing documents to research on companies and markets. As we mostly work in small teams you will be strongly involved in projects and our day-to-day business.
- At least four semesters in business administration, finance or economics with excellent grades
- Preferably with experience from previous internships, ideally in Investment Banking, Leveraged Finance or Consulting
- Availability of at least 3 months with start date from September 2019 onwards.
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation and commitment
- Fluency in German and English (oral and written)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter, CV, references and grade transcripts via e-mail to Martin Rezaie (loading email address…). Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.