Work With Us
Intern (M&A / Corporate Finance), Paris Office
GCA Altium’s Paris office is looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Intern. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team. As an intern, you will assist our team of corporate finance professionals with their daily tasks. Your work will be highly diverse and include maintaining valuation spreadsheets, preparing marketing documents and performing research on companies and markets. As we work in small teams you will be strongly involved in projects and our day-to-day business.
- Studying business administration, finance or economics at a top business school or university in first or second year of a Master’s degree
- Experience from previous internships, preferably in Investment Banking, Leveraged Finance, Private Equity or Consulting
- Availability of 6-12 months
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation and commitment
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and CV via e-mail to Sue Sudbury (recruitment.PAR@gcaaltium.com). Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.
72, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré