Work With Us
Intern (M&A / Corporate Finance), Manchester Office
GCA Altium’s Manchester office is looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Intern. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team. As an intern you will assist our team of corporate finance professionals with their daily tasks. As we mostly work in small teams you will be strongly involved in projects and our day-to-day business. After completion of the internship, full-time employment as an Analyst may be possible. The internship will be for a minimum period of 6 months.
Responsibilities will include assisting colleagues working on current mandates e.g. buyer/target identification, production of information memoranda and management presentations, the preparation of pitch materials, discrete research tasks e.g. company analysis, valuation exercises, market analysis and supporting all aspects of M&A transactions.
- 2:1 or above (achieved or predicted) in any degree subject
- Driven individual with analytical skills, strong commercial awareness and demonstrable interest in M&A
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintaining quality of output whilst working under tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- The right to work in the UK
- Minimum availability of six months
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating your interest in the Intern role at the Manchester office.
5th Floor, Belvedere, Booth Street
M2 4AW Manchester