Work With Us
Intern (Debt Advisory / Financial Restructuring), Frankfurt Office
GCA Altium’s Frankfurt office is looking for strong Debt Advisory / Financial Restructuring Interns throughout the year. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team. As an intern, you will assist our team of corporate finance professionals with their daily tasks. Your work will be highly diverse and reach from supporting the setup of LBO models over preparation of debt memoranda to research on companies and markets. As we mostly work in small teams you will be strongly involved in projects and our day-to-day business.
- At least four semesters in business administration, finance or economics with excellent grades
- Preferably experience from previous internships, ideally in Leveraged Finance, M&A, Consulting or Audit
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation and commitment
- Fluency in German and English (oral and written)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Availability of at least 3 months
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter, CV, references and grade transcripts via e-mail to Adrian Nowitzki and Janik Bold (loading email address…).
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.
About GCA Altium
GCA Altium is a premier global investment bank serving a broad client base through a range of advisory services including mergers and acquisitions, debt, capital markets, private funds, restructuring, post-merger integration, asset management and due diligence. GCA Altium aims to be the trusted global advisor for unbiased, incisive corporate finance advice.
Our services in detail include:
Debt Advisory / Financial Restructuring:
- Advice on raising acquisition financing for private equity
- Advise private equity portfolio companies or corporates on their debt structure (refinancings or amendments to existing structures)
- Financial restructuring advice (advice both for companies and creditors)
- Corporate transactions (sell-side, buy-side, mergers, etc.)
- Capital markets transactions
- Valuations and fairness opinions
Adrian Nowitzki, Janik Bold