Work With Us
Analyst (M&A / Corporate Finance), Frankfurt Office
GCA Altium’s Frankfurt office is looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Analyst. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team and performance-based compensation in line with market standards. You will work on in-depth company and industry research, financial analyses and valuation models, client pitches and execution of transactions. We work in small teams where you benefit from deep project involvement and high cross-border client exposure. Our compensation is performance-oriented in line with market practice.
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in business administration, finance or economics with excellent grades
- Previous work experience or internships in Investment Banking, Leveraged Finance or Strategic Consulting
- Exceptional problem solving and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation and commitment
- Fluency in German and English (oral and written)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter (incl. your earliest starting date), CV, references and grade transcripts via e-mail to Martin Rezaie at loading email address….
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.