Work With Us
Analyst (M&A / Corporate Finance), Paris Office
We are looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Analyst to expand our team at GCA Altium Paris. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team. You will work on in-depth company and industry research, financial analyses and valuation models, client pitches and execution of transactions. We work in small teams where you benefit from deep project involvement and high cross -border client exposure. Our compensation is performance-oriented in line with market practice.
- Top business school or university degree in business administration, finance or economics
- Previous work experience or internships in Investment Banking, Leveraged Finance, Private Equity or Strategic Consulting
- Exceptional problem solving and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation and commitment
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and CV via e-mail to Sue Sudbury (recruitment.PAR@gcaaltium.com). Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.
72, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré