Work With Us
Analyst (M&A / Corporate Finance), Manchester Office
GCA Altium’s Manchester office is looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Analyst. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team. We work in small teams where you benefit from deep project involvement and you will have the opportunity to work across a number of industries. Our compensation is performance-oriented in line with market practice.
The role will commence in Summer 2019, but applications will be considered from candidates that are available to start earlier.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working on current mandates e.g. buyer/target identification, production of information memoranda and management presentations
• In-depth company and industry research
• Performing financial analyses and valuation models
• The preparation of pitch materials
• Supporting all aspects of M&A transactions
- 2:1 or above (achieved or predicted) in any degree subject
- Relevant work experience or internships
- Driven individual with analytical skills, strong commercial awareness and demonstrable interest in M&A
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintaining an exceptional quality of output whilst working under tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- The right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your interest in the Analyst role at the Manchester office.
Application deadline: 30 November 2018 – however applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so you are encouraged to apply early.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.
5th Floor, Belvedere, Booth Street
M2 4AW Manchester