Work With Us
Analyst (Investment Banking), Tel Aviv Office
GCA Altium’s Tel Aviv office is looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Analyst. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic company. We work in small teams where you benefit from deep project involvement and you will have the opportunity to work across a number of industries. Our compensation is performance-oriented in line with market practice.
Responsibilities will include working on current mandates e.g. buyer/target identification, production of information memoranda and management presentations, in-depth company and industry research, performing financial analyses and valuation models, preparation of pitch materials and supporting all aspects of M&A and financing transactions.
- Strong grades (achieved or predicted) in any degree subject
- Strong written and spoken command of English
- Relevant work experience or internships
- Driven individual with analytical skills, strong commercial awareness and demonstrable interest in M&A
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintaining an exceptional quality of output whilst working under tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in the Analyst role at the Tel Aviv office.
94 Yigal Alon St., 16th Floor
6789156 Tel Aviv