Work With Us
Analyst (Debt Advisory / Financial Restructuring), Frankfurt Office
GCA Altium’s Frankfurt office is looking for a Debt Advisory / Corporate Finance Analyst starting as soon as possible. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team and performance-based compensation in line with market standards. Your tasks will include assisting and supporting the team with the daily project work, financial analysis & financial modelling (capital structures), conception & preparation of debt memoranda, preparation of company presentations & marketing.
• University Master degree in business administration, finance or economics with excellent grades
• Previous work experience or internship in Leveraged Finance, Investment Banking, Auditing or Consulting
• Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently
• Fluency in German and English (oral and written)
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter (Incl. your earliest starting date), CV, references and grade transcripts via e-mail to Adrian Nowitzki and Janik Bold (recruitment.FRA@gcaaltium.com).
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.